Eating vegetables make you healthy as they contain in them a lot of nutritional goodness. There are many varieties cooked in vegetables. One of them is gobhi (cauliflower) paratha. Parathas are favorite food of whole family and when made with cauliflower, it gives quite a unique taste. Make gobhi paratha at lunch or dinner with the following simple recipe.
- Half kilogram cauliflower (thinly sliced)
- One onion (thinly cubed)
- Salt as much required
- One teaspoon of red chilli powder (lal mirch)
- Half teaspoon of turmeric (haldi)
- Half teaspoon of grounded cumin (kuta jeera)
- Green chilies (hari mirch) as much required
- Hara dhania (fresh coriander) as much required
- Two cups all purpose flour (maida)
- Water to knead
- Oil to fry
Make medium sized balls of dough and roll them flat up to a medium thickness like a roti. Spread the mixture over one flat circle (roti) and keep another roti over it. Press the edges gently so that two rotis get merged. Roll it carefully so that paratha turns to medium thickness. Fry over pan with hot oil or ghee until both sides get golden brown.
Serve hot with raita.