There are many types of tea which are made in Indian homes other than the plain tea. Adrak (ginger) tea, ice tea and masala (spice) tea are top of the list. Masala tea is made by cooking tea with different spices and herbs. There are many benefits of drinking this tea. It helps in recovering from flu, cough and cold. It makes digestive system better and makes you feel fresh and better when you get lazy and drowsy. Also, stone in the kidney and abdominal bloatedness kind of problems are cured by masala tea.
- Two cups of water
- Two to three teaspoons or more or less as you like of tea leaves (chai patti)
- Two black pepper seeds (sabut kali mirch)
- One piece of cinnamon (dalchini)
- Three pieces of cloves (long)
- Three to four cardamoms, crushed (pisi ilaichi)
- One piece of ginger (adrak)
- Milk as per requirement
- Sugar as per requirement
Masala tea is this much quick to prepare.