Cheese is very nutritious food with good amount of calories. If cheese is cooked with some vegetable or meat, its nutritious value increases more. The use of cheese is versatile that results many recipes however there are only two recipes.
Paneer sandwich is very tasty snack that you can ready within few minutes. They are relished at brunch.
Things to Use
- Cottage cheese (one cup, powdery)
- Butter (two tablespoons)
- Red chili (half teaspoon, powder)
- Cumin seeds (one teaspoon)
- Tomatoes (two medium sized, finely diced)
- Onion (one large in number, finely diced)
- Green chilies (two in number, finely diced)
- Salt (for taste only)
- Sandwich bread (slices eight in number, fresh and soft)
- Take a pan, heat it with medium flame and put butter in heated pan. Add cumin seeds when the butter melts down. Wait till the spluttering of seeds then add diced onion and green chilies in it. Sauté to soften onions and chilies.
- Then add salt, tomatoes, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Stir themwell with ladle and sauté them for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Put paneer cubes and sauté themfor 4-5 minutes. Turn off the stove and give it time to cool down.
- Put the bread slices on cutting board, cut hard brown corner and spread the cheese mixture over one piece of slice thoroughly then put another slice over it to cove the first one.
- Use sandwich toaster to toast the sandwich because it prevents cheese to come out sealing the sides of sandwich.
- Enjoy your sandwich with chutney.
Cheese kabab is very delicious dish that you can prepare and serve in 30 minutes only. Kabab takes much preparation time however cheese kabab does not take much time and prepare in short time.
Things to Use
- Cheese (30 cubes)
- Yogurt (one cup)
- Cherry tomatoes (18 in number)
- Chili (powder, one teaspoon)
- Green peppers (bell shaped, three in number)
- Cumin seeds (one teaspoon, roasted and grounded)
- Coriander (two teaspoon)
- Salt (to taste)
- Turmeric (half teaspoon)
- Lemon (half, for garnishing)
- Add cumin, turmeric, coriander, garlic paste and chili in the yogurt. Beat this mixture to form smooth batter.
- Add cheese cubes and coat well. Leave it to marinate for few hours.
- You can alternate cheese with pepper balls and cherry tomatoes.
- Oven the vegetables till they become soft. You can grill it for short time or bit long time if you want to bake vegetables to make them softer.
- Use lemon for garnishing.