Pav Bhaji is well known as Indian street food. Paav is bun and bhaji is the thick gravy made with vegetables and spices to be complemented with paav. Paav bhaaji masala is quite easy to make. If you will make it in advance then to make paav bhaji will become quite easy. You will be required to add vegetables and masala and bhaji will be ready quicly. You can store this masala in fridge for a longer time also.
- One pinch asafetida (heeng)
- Two tablespoon dry coriander (sookha dhania)
- Two teaspoons all spices powder (garam masala)
- Two teaspoons cumin (jeera)
- One big piece of ginger (adrak)
- Three to four round red chillies
- One teaspoon fennel seeds (sonf)
- One teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
- Two star anise (badian k phool)
- Two teaspoons aamchoor (dried mango powder)
- One piece of cinnamon (daalchini)
- Two cardomoms (ilaichi,seedless)
- Five cloves (long)
Take a pan, heat it and roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, round red chilies, fennel seeds, cinnamons and cloves until they start changing their color and a fine aroma rises. Put all ingredients with the roasted ones in grinder or coffee grinder until all ingredients turn into fine powder form.