This tangy flavored chutney is made with all the ingredients and is used in many dishes. You can make raita with it or serve with idli, dosa, chana chaat, dahi bara and pakoras. You can keep it stored in your refrigerator for months also. Following is the tasty recipe of making tempting green chutney.
- One bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Half bunch of mint leaves
- Three green chilies
- One small onion
- Juice of two lemons
- Salt as per taste
- Half teaspoon red chili powder
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- One teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Half teaspoon aamchoor
Place all the ingredients together with quarter cup of water and grind till a thick paste forms. Store it in air tight container.