The one by sixth part of the recipe has 425 calories with 172. 8 fat calories. Besides this, it has Sodium 224mg 9%, Cholesterol 142m 47%, Sugars 0g, Dietary Fiber 1.4 5%, Total Fat 19.2g29%, Total Carbohydrate 59.1g 19%, Saturated Fat 0g 0%, Fat 39.7%, Protein 6.4g12%, Protein 5.9% and Carbs 54.4%.
The number of ingredients is sufficient to prepare the dish for four people. If you want to prepare it for more than four people, increase the number of ingredients. It takes 20-25 preparation time.
- Pineapple (one in number, fresh)
- Cashew nuts (two tablespoon, toasted)
- Boiled rice (three cups)
- Green chili (one in number, diced)
- Butter (two tablespoon)
- Salt (to taste)
- Raisins (two tablespoon)
- Coconut cream (half cup)
- Sugar (half tablespoon)
- Onions (two in number, diced)
- Ginger (half tablespoon, diced)
- Red chilies (three in number, deseeded)
- Onion (half small sized, chopped)
- Lemon grass (two, roasted)
- Coriander seeds (one tablespoon, roasted)
- Garlic (two cloves)
- Cumin seeds (one tablespoon, roasted)
- Turmeric (half teaspoon, powder)
- Salt (one teaspoon)
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- For this dish, you need finely grounded masala. Therefore, you can use food processor or mortar however it is good if you use food processor as it grinds ingredients more finely.
- Without peeling and removing scales and leaves of pineapple, divide it into two parts lengthwise. Empty the fruit from inner side however do not scratch the sides and bottom of it completely rather leave one layer of flesh attached with the surface of pineapple. While buying pineapple, select ripe fruit so that you could easily scoop it out for making shell and using in the dish.
- The flash that you have removed from one side of pineapple will be used in the recipe so chop it into small pieces and rest of the half you can relish as a fruit.
- Melt the butter into large pan, put green chilies and onions and sauté them till they become soft. Add the ingredient paste that you have grounded in the very beginning and sauté it for 1-2 minutes.
- After 2minutes, add the half diced pineapple.
- Slow down the flame and add cashew nuts, cooked rice, raisins and coconut cream. Slow down the flame and sauté them till you feel that the cream has absorbed completely into other ingredients.
- As the cream absorbs, add salt and sugar in a quantity that is mentioned in ingredients.
- Now take out the rice mixture with the help of spoon and pour it into the pineapple shells.
- Sprinkle coriander over the dish.
- You can serve it with salad or chutney.
- Serve it hot to enjoy it fully.