Tinda, also known as round gourd, is one of those vegetables which contain low fat and high portion of calcium in them. If you are at diet, you can eat it without any fear of putting on the weight. Tinda is also healthy to eat by diabetic patients and blood pressure patients. Following is the spicy recipe of making tinda. Follow it and enjoy it.
- 250 grams tinda
- One teaspoon cumin (jeera)
- Half teaspoon grounded dry coriander (kuta dhania)
- Salt as per taste
- One teaspoon red chilli powder (laal mirch powder)
- Half teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
- One teaspoon aamchoor (dried mango powder)
- Green chillies
- Fresh coriander
- Quarter cup oil
Cut the tinda into slices. Heat the oil and add cumin in it and fry until a cracking voice starts coming. Add tinda slices and fry until they become tender. Add grounded coriander, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and aamchoor and fry until tinda becomes eatable. Garnish with green chilies and fresh coriander and serve hot.